Someone suggested that perhaps people should do this questionnaire. I'm not
sure what it reveals about me, but perhaps you, the reader, will get some
valuable insight into my character that you'd rather not have seen.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
- George W Bush
- Tony Blair
- The Home Office
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
- Choral Music
- Interesting Problems
THREE THINGS I HATE:
- My life
- PC Hardware
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
- Why the x86 architecture is so popular when it's such a crock
- Why I left someone I actually cared a lot about.
- Why the web is so popular for application development when it's virtually
impossible to do properly.
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
- Empty Coffee Mug (yes, it'll get re-filled shortly)
- Monitor for Desktop
THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
- Filling in this questionnaire
- Trying to work out how to do my work
- Wondering what I could possibly do for a research project
THREE THIGNS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
- Do some research for more than about 5 months.
- Come up with something new and interesting in my field
- Learn to be a bit more patient
THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
- Administer UNIX boxes and programme in Perl
- Make strong coffee
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY LOOKS:
- Jeans and a T-Shirt
- Razor, what razor?
THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:
- Get off my arse and do things
- Feel content with anything I've aimed to achieve
- Not get stressed with people on mailing lists
THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
- Bach's Mass in B Minor (all the way through, and then again).
- Mike Oldfield - Songs of Distant Earth
- Arlo Guthrie - Alice's Restaurant
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
- <x> is Evil, Bad and Wrong (or EBW)
- What the F*** is this!?!?
- In RFC<n> you'll find that...
THREE OF YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE FOODS:
- Fresh pasta
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Vegetarian Sushi
THREE THINGS I WORRY ABOUT:
- Is the company I work for going to actually last
- Whether everyone hates me
- Whether I'll ever manage to achieve any of my ambitions in life
THREE THINGS YOU'D LIKE TO LEARN:
- Haskell (though any decent functional programming language would
probably do - OK, Christophe, CL if you like. :-)
- More security-related stuff.
THREE BEVERAGES YOU DRINK REGULARLY:
- Coffee, of various qualities
- Adnams Broadside (but any other real ale will substitute. This just
happens to be the best on offer at the pub next door to work)
- Milk & hot water (something shown to me by my now ex-girlfriend, but
very comforting at the moment, when it's cold and I have no central
THREE SHOWS YOU WATCHED WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
- Blue Peter
- Tomorrow's World
- The Royal Institution Christmas Lectures (every year)
(of course, we didn't actually have a telly for ages)
This page last modified on
Tuesday, 05-Jul-2016 10:21:17 UTC
Contact <firstname.lastname@example.org> for more information about this
site, or <email@example.com> if you want not to be able to send
any more mail to this machine.